Fun and easy to make cocktail recipes
Halloween Cocktails - The Spooky Hallow-rita
This October we are rolling out a series of Halloween themed cocktails. The first in our series is a favorite of mine the Halloween Margarita. This cocktail is visually stunning and really strikes the Halloween theme. The best part of this cocktail is that it can be made individually in a shaker or as a pitcher or punch bowl drink for a larger gathering. Just remember to leave your Barmaid next to the punch bowl so your guests can add their own Hawaiian Black Lava Salt.
This recipe uses: Hawaiian Black Lava Salt
Hallow-Rita - Halloween Margarita (Serves 1):
- 4oz Newman’s Own Limeade
- 2oz. Orange Juice
- 2oz Tequila
- Splash Triple Sec
- Fresh squeezed lime and lime slices
- Natural Orange Colored Sugar from the Mischief Maker Package
- Lime Tree Cove Hawaiian Black Lava Salt
- in a cocktail shaker, squeeze limes over ice, add limeade, and orange juice
- Add triple sec and tequila
- Add Orange sugar
- Wet rim with a lime slice
- Rim Beverage with Lime Tree Cove Hawaiian Black Lava Salt
NEW UPDATE: See The "How To" slide show for instructions on making this cocktail.
Stay tuned to the blog in October to receive more Halloween themed cocktails
Tim McCaffery is the chief mixologist at Lime Tree Cove. He is responsible for food and cocktail pairing and new cocktail spices.
Article Posted October 18, 2010
The Lime Tree Cove blog is where you will find cocktail recipes, party planning tips, food and cocktail pairings and much more.
Filter by Topic:
|Margarita Recipes||Martini Recipes|
|Mojito Recipes||Fun Cocktails|
|Holiday Cocktails||Hot Cocktails|
|How To Video|
- Halloween Margarita - Spooky Hallow-rita
- Fall Sangria Sure to Delight
- Gingerbread Martini
- Mango Mojito Recipe
- Limoncello and Prosecco
Meet the Bloggers: