Fun and easy to make cocktail recipes
Halloween Cocktails - The Black Hallow-Tini (Martini)
This October we are rolling out a series of Halloween themed cocktails. Our last cocktail The Spooky Hallow-rita was selected as the featured article in Slideshare's How to and DIY for October 26, 2010. You can see the slideshow in the article on our Cocktail Recipe blog.
Our next cocktail is a Halloween Martini. This cocktail is very festive and is sure to impress your guests. The Hallow-tini uses the orange sugar from the Mischief Maker Cocktail Kit.
Hallow-Tini - Halloween Martini (Serves 1):
- 4 ounces vodka (use Blavod Black Vodka if you can, as it really deepens the color). If no Blavod, also add ½ ounce Blue Curacao.
- 1 ½ ounces Chambord
- Natural Orange Colored Sugar from the Mischief Maker Cocktail Kit
- Pour all ingredients into a cocktail shaker, add ice, and shake thoroughly.
- Wet the rim of the glass with a lemon or lime wedge
- Rim glass with Natural Orange Colored Sugar from the Mischief Maker Cocktail Kit
- Strain into a cocktail glass, or pour all into a rocks glass.
Stay tuned to the blog in October to receive more Halloween themed cocktails.
Tim McCaffery is the chief mixologist at Lime Tree Cove. He is responsible for food and cocktail pairing and new cocktail spices.
Article Posted October 26, 2010
The Lime Tree Cove blog is where you will find cocktail recipes, party planning tips, food and cocktail pairings and much more.
Filter by Topic:
|Margarita Recipes||Martini Recipes|
|Mojito Recipes||Fun Cocktails|
|Holiday Cocktails||Hot Cocktails|
|How To Video|
- Halloween Margarita - Spooky Hallow-rita
- Fall Sangria Sure to Delight
- Gingerbread Martini
- Mango Mojito Recipe
- Limoncello and Prosecco
Meet the Bloggers: