Fun and easy to make cocktail recipes
Cinnamon Heart-tini - Valentines day Martini
January is a funny time of year it is cold outside and things slow down until the latter part of the month. Now, with the Super Bowl upon us plus Valentines Day there is a lot happening. We have a number of Valentines day cocktails we'll be rolling out over the next few weeks for you to use to impress your sweetheart. We'll also be posting on food and cocktail pairings for Super Bowl parties. Whether you are hosting a party or attending one, the Lime Tree Cove Cocktail Blog has you covered for excellent cocktail recipes, tips, and cocktail host / hostess gifts. The first Valentines Cocktail is the Cinnamon Heart-tini.
This recipe uses: Lime Tree Cove Cinnamon Cocktail Sugar
Cinnamon Heart-tini (Martini) Recipe
- 1.5oz Grey Goose Vodka
- 0.5oz Cinnamon Schnapps
- 0.5 TBSP fresh grenadine
- Club Soda or Sprite
- 1 apple slice
- Cinnamon Stick for garnish
- Lime Tree Cove Cinnamon Cocktail Sugar
- Mix Vodka, Cinnamon Schnapps, Grenadine into a martini shaker filled with ice.
- Moisten glass rim with the fruit wedge, and use your Barmaid Drink Rimmer to rim the glass with Lime Tree Cove Cinnamon Cocktail Sugar
- Pour into glass.
- Top with Club Soda or Sprite if desired
- Garnish with a Cinnamon Stick
Stay tuned to the blog to receive more Valentines themed cocktails. As always you can signup to receive the posts via email. We also post the recipes in Facebook.
Tim McCaffery is the chief mixologist at Lime Tree Cove. He is responsible for food and cocktail pairing and new cocktail spices.
Article Posted January 26, 2011
The Lime Tree Cove blog is where you will find cocktail recipes, party planning tips, food and cocktail pairings and much more.
Filter by Topic:
|Margarita Recipes||Martini Recipes|
|Mojito Recipes||Fun Cocktails|
|Holiday Cocktails||Hot Cocktails|
|How To Video|
- Halloween Margarita - Spooky Hallow-rita
- Fall Sangria Sure to Delight
- Gingerbread Martini
- Mango Mojito Recipe
- Limoncello and Prosecco
Meet the Bloggers: