Fun and easy to make cocktail recipes
Frozen Strawberry Margarita Recipe
The Frozen Strawberry Margarita is a classic summer cocktail. The pre-mixed varieties are absolutely stomach turning disgusting. The key to making this cocktail right is to use premium all natural ingredients and cut back on the sugar. Now, here's how to make a great Strawberry Margarita.
Whether you are hosting a party or attending one, the Lime Tree Cove Cocktail Blog has you covered for excellent cocktail recipes, tips, and cocktail host / hostess gifts.
This recipe uses Lime Tree Cove : Premium Cocktail Sugar available in the Martini Sampler .
Strawberry Margarita Cocktail Recipe
- 4 oz. Tequila
- 2 oz. Triple Sec
- 2 cups fresh strawberries, hulled (frozen work well too)
- 2 oz. Fresh Lime Juice
- 2 cups Ice
- Lime Tree Cove : Premium Cocktail Sugar available in the Martini Sampler
- Add tequila, triple sec, lime juice and strawberries to a blender
- Add ice and blend again
- Moisten glass rim with the lime wedge, and use your Barmaid Drink Rimmer to rim the glass with Lime Tree Cove : Premium Cocktail Sugar available in the Martini Sampler
- Pour into margarita glass
Filed under: Margarita Recipes.
Stay tuned to the blog to receive more summer cocktails. As always you can signup to receive the posts via email. We also post the recipes in Facebook.
Tim McCaffery is the chief mixologist at Lime Tree Cove. He is responsible for food and cocktail pairing and new cocktail spices.
Article Posted July 19, 2011
The Lime Tree Cove blog is where you will find cocktail recipes, party planning tips, food and cocktail pairings and much more.
Filter by Topic:
|Margarita Recipes||Martini Recipes|
|Mojito Recipes||Fun Cocktails|
|Holiday Cocktails||Hot Cocktails|
|How To Video|
- Halloween Margarita - Spooky Hallow-rita
- Fall Sangria Sure to Delight
- Gingerbread Martini
- Mango Mojito Recipe
- Limoncello and Prosecco
Meet the Bloggers: