Fun and easy to make cocktail recipes
Classic Mint Mojito Recipe
Welcome to summer! The start of mojito season is here. We recently had a reader ask us how to make a mojito. After directing the reader to the blog we realized that the classic mojito recipe wasn't up on the blog. Well we decided to correct our mistake! We'll be following this with a video of how to make the mojito so stay tuned.
Whether you are hosting a party or attending one, the Lime Tree Cove Cocktail Blog has you covered for excellent cocktail recipes, tips, and cocktail host / hostess gifts.
This recipe uses Lime Tree Cove Sweet Mint Cocktail Sugar.
Classic Mint Mojito Cocktail Recipe (Serves 1):
- 1.5oz. Bacardi Superior Rum
- 1 lime slice
- 3 sprigs of mint
- 1 ounce simple syrup
- 3 tbsp fresh lime juice or 1/2 lime
- Club soda
- Lime Tree Cove Sweet Mint Cocktail Sugar
- Add lime juice or lime and mint into the bottom of a tall sturdy glass.
- Add the simple syrup, and muddle (mash) until the lime is juicy and the mint is soft but not into pieces (about 15 times or so).
- Add the ice, then the rum.
- Top with club soda.
- Wet the rim of the glass with the remaining lime slice, and use your Barmaid to garnish the rim with Lime Tree Cove Sweet Mint Cocktail Sugar
Stay tuned to the blog to receive more summer cocktails. As always you can signup to receive the posts via email. We also post the recipes in Facebook.
Tim McCaffery is the chief mixologist at Lime Tree Cove. He is responsible for food and cocktail pairing and new cocktail spices.
Article Posted May 29, 2012
The Lime Tree Cove blog is where you will find cocktail recipes, party planning tips, food and cocktail pairings and much more.
Filter by Topic:
|Margarita Recipes||Martini Recipes|
|Mojito Recipes||Fun Cocktails|
|Holiday Cocktails||Hot Cocktails|
|How To Video|
- Halloween Margarita - Spooky Hallow-rita
- Fall Sangria Sure to Delight
- Gingerbread Martini
- Mango Mojito Recipe
- Limoncello and Prosecco
Meet the Bloggers: