The Barmaid Product Support
How to rim any glass with The Barmaid
Other Tips and Tricks:
- To wet the rim, use a fresh slice of fruit (lime, lemon, orange) work best. Apple and pineapple will work well. Water or alcohol do NOT work at all to wet the rim.
- To create picture perfect rims, add a bit if sugar to the fruit slices. This can be easily done by adding a pinch of sugar over the slices in a bowl and squeezing 1 slice over the mixture.
- If all else fails, use The Barmaid over a sink.
You can download the complete instruction manual here.
If you are having additional questions, please Contact Us.
The Lime Tree Cove blog is where you will find cocktail recipes, party planning tips, food and cocktail pairings and much more.
Filter by Topic:
|Margarita Recipes||Martini Recipes|
|Mojito Recipes||Fun Cocktails|
|Holiday Cocktails||Hot Cocktails|
|How To Video|
- Halloween Margarita - Spooky Hallow-rita
- Fall Sangria Sure to Delight
- Gingerbread Martini
- Mango Mojito Recipe
- Limoncello and Prosecco
Meet the Bloggers: